We do our job, so you can do yours.
The Hood Boss Team takes pride in providing outstanding service as the elite hood and exhaust cleaning specialist servicing Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. Our goal is to render your exhaust hood system free from any grease accumulation to reduce fire hazard, in compliance with the guideline set out by the NFPA 96.
We are currently trusted to service the kitchen exhaust cleaning needs of over 800 clients in the Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Irving, Addison, Frisco areas of North Texas. We serve 100’s of more clients in Waco, Austin, and San Antonio along with our Oklahoma and Louisiana areas. See our Customer Reviews
Request a Quote!
Click Quote Now to request a quote for all services you are interested in.
Why would you change providers?
We work hand in hand with the Business Owners, Exec Chefs, Managers, Fire Marshalls, and Health Inspectors to ensure all fire safety and health standards are met. Our Technicians are well trained and committed to maintaining the highest industry standards. We would like the opportunity to inspect your grease exhaust systems and give you a bid for a thorough and proper cleaning of your system as well as putting a grease management program together for you.
- On Time
- Three Point Scheduling
- Two Week Out Scheduling
- Day of Service Confirmation
- Morning After Quality Assurance
- Key Access Program
- 28 Years Combined Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning
- 28 Years Combined Restaurant Management
- Hood System Cleaning Frequency
- Baffle Filter Guidelines
- Protection of Facility Rooftop
- Protection of Equipment
- Knowledgeable in All NFPA 96 Standards
- EPA Waste Water Regulations
- Hood System Diagram
- Detailed Photo Documentation of each Cleaning
- Photo Documentation of Deficiencies
after each cleaning
- Electronic Invoicing
- Customer Portal
- Work Order Status
- Open Invoices
- Secure Payment
Grease Management Solutions
When choosing Hood Boss for your Kitchen exhaust cleaning, you will receive a personalized Grease Management Program. We will perform a complimentary system inspection which will include a diagram of your duct system as well as pictures and provide you a detailed report of any deficiencies we identify. We will then determine the proper frequency of cleaning as recommend by NFPA 96. We guarantee the Hood Boss Bare Metal Standard when performing your kitchen exhaust cleaning.
- Two Week Advance in Scheduling
- Email Confirmation
- Day of Reminder
On Time Arrival
- Arrive within the Defined 30-minute Window
- Using Key Access when Available
Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning
- Pre-cleaning Pictures
- Deficiency Documentation
- NFPA 96 Compliant Cleaning
- Detailed Clean-up of Work Area
- Walk through with Manger on Duty
- Post-cleaning Pictures
- Next Day Quality Assurance Call
- Web Portal Access to Your
Location’s Before and
After Deficiency Photos
- Electronic Invoicing
- Secure Online Payment Portal
- Next Day Access to Service Photos
Client Web Portal for Before and After Cleaning Photos
Upon arrival, Hood Boss Technicians document grease accumulation between cleanings with before pictures of your entire system. This allows us to work with you in monitoring whether your systems cleaning frequency is accurate, determine if any modifications are needed, and we can adjust your Grease Management Program accordingly. Within twenty-four hours of you scheduled service you will be emailed a link to access your before and after pictures on TheHoodBoss.com.
Client Portal for Account Maintenance
As part of your Grease Management Program you are given access to invoices and work orders through our Hood Boss Client portal. The client portal gives you the ability to view, check status, and pay invoices securely online.
Deficiency Reporting Services
At Hood Boss we believe that keeping you informed with any potential hazards within your system is a key part of our Grease Management System. During the exhaust cleaning service, Hood Boss technicians document any deficiency or hazard that may exist with pictures. These deficiency pictures are included with the Before & After pictures following the cleaning.
Common Items Found During Inspection Report
- Excessive Grease Build up in Exhaust System
- Excessive Grease Build up in Baffle Filters
- Hinge Kit Needed on Rooftop Exhaust Fan
- Inaccessible Areas within Exhaust System
- Excessive Grease Build up on Roof Top
How We Can Help
- Help Determine Accurate Cleaning Frequency
- Provide Commercial Degreaser to Maintain
Baffle Filters between Hood Boss Cleanings
- Order & Install Hinge Kit Best Fitted for Your Fan
- Order & Install Necessary Panels for Proper Cleaning
- Order & Install the Right Roof Top
Protection System for You
We then notify you of those deficiencies or hazards during our follow-up call the morning after service has been performed.
Cleaning To Code
• How often does Code require me to clean my exhaust system?
• How can I tell if my exhaust system is being clean to Code?
• Are we currently at risk of a grease fire?
• Is my roof being damaged by excessive grease accumulation?
• Am I following EPA guidelines on excessive waste water run-off?
• Are all areas of my system accessible for proper cleaning?
How to Get Started
Our quotes reflect the quality of our service personnel and the work that we do. What you are getting by partnering with Hood Boss is value and an excellent job at a fair price. The inspection and bid are complimentary, and we guarantee our work 100%.
How We Get Started
Onsite Complimentary Initial Inspection Report
- Duct Diagram of Your System
- Existing Deficiencies
- Picture Documentation of Your Complete System
- Grease Management System
- Cleaning Frequency Based on Grease Accumulation
- Pricing for Service
- Detailed Plan on How to Address Deficiencies or Liabilities That Exist within Your System